Translate!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Chapter 5: Theres More In Store


   Chapter 5:

Theres More In Store

 
          I loved my present. I loved the little gift card to Toys R Us with $100 so I can buy the collector dolls. Sure it wasn't tickets, but it was the next best thing. I bought the dolls right away and I already had a spot cleared for them above my bed. I put each box neatly on the newly dusted shelf. I couldn't stop smiling at the dolls. A week later my mom comes into my room and casually said," I forgot to give you this last week." It was a huge box wrapped in white wrapping paper with blue letters saying "Merry Chrsistmas" I opened it. Another box. I looked at my mom. She smiled and said open it! I did and there was yet another box. I looked at her again but this time said," This better be worth it." She replied with," Oh yes, I think you will like it." I kept going and going what felt like 6 boxes. Finnally there was a somewhat medium box. I opened it expecting another box. All I saw was a little yellow envelope that said my name on it. I told her," This wasn't worth it." She said," Open the card." I opened it, annoyed, and then two pieces of paper fell through the card. I expected it to be money so I didn't look at it yet. I read the card that said," Dear Katelynn, I know you didn't get what you were expecting on Christmas. I really didn't forget this, I just wanted you to think I didn't want to give you these. I love you! ~Mom" I slowly looked on the ground. There were 2 black, white and red tickets laying on the ground to see the one and only One Direction! I started to cry. My mom got worried and said," I didn't mean to make you cry." I started smiling," This is the best gift ever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment