Translate!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

One Direction Facts!
New Facts Each Week!


September 18, 2012:
Harry Edward Styles


  • Favorite color is orange
  • Has four nipples
  • Born on Feb. 1st, 1994
  • Youngest member
  • Mom Is Anne Cox
  • Dad is Des Styles
  • Unfortunately Harry’s parents divorced when he was seven years old. He said of the experience to The Sun: "That was quite a weird time. I remember crying about it. I didn’t really get what was going on properly, I was just sad that my parents wouldn't be together any more."
  • Huge Elvis Presley fan
  • Harry’s first girlfriend was named Emilie – he was 12 when they started going out.
  • Harry said," My biggest problem is getting naked all the time. Sorry."
  • Harry was brought up in the beautiful village of Holmes Chapel in Cheshire.
  • Harry told The Hits Radio that his ultimate 1D tour bus anthem is ‘Lego House’ by Ed Sheeran.

No comments:

Post a Comment