Translate!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Chapter 3: Love Again

Chapter 3:
Love Again
 
 
          "You Don't know your beautiful," was what I heard on the radio. Wait a second, could it be? "And that was the new hot British boy band One Direction!' I sighed at the radio and said," Their not all British, Niall's Irish." Then I realized," OH MY GOSH! One Direction is back, and in America!" My mom heard me and said,"Told you." I just looked at her then I started freaking out again. I cannot believe I just heard 1D in America on the Radio! I was in love again. I hadn't heard them in a whole year. I was freaking out. If only I was in England and I could meet them and say I was with you since the beginning.
          Dear Diary,   
       I just learned that One Direction is going on an "Up All Night" tour! I have been begging to go,   but my mother has been saying no. I want to meet them! I guess it is only a dream.
 Xoxo,    
     Kate 
          Hopefully, dreams do come true. I soon found out if it was true or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment