Translate!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Chapter 2: The Ending

Chapter 2
The Ending
 
 
          Who would vote them off again? Combined, they were undestructable. They were great! They should have won. What happened? I don't want this to end. Then Simon's words gave me some hope,"This is not the last of these boys." Maybe it is not the end. Maybe Simon can do something to help. But how? He made it clear he is only signing the winner. What happened? Then my mother walked in.
          "What's wrong?" "One Direction had lost. They had gotten third place. This is the last of 1D!" "Oh come on! If they would have won, you would have cared for about two months. Now calm down." "No! I would have been a fan forever!" "Yea, well if they had so many fans just wait and see. I'm sure they are coming back." "Really?" "Sure." Then she left. Was she right? Could they make a comback? Let's wait and see.


No comments:

Post a Comment